Approximately three (3) business days before classes begin, you will receive an email with your approved FSTL form.
Gather the following items:
- printed Printed approved FSTL form,
- your Your picture ID, and
- cashCash, check, 49er ID card, or credit card.
- Go to the bottom floor of the UNC Charlotte Barnes & Noble bookstore located in the Student Union.
- Present the approved FSTLP form and your ID to the cashier.
- If the approved textbooks exceed the course cap of $200, you may pay the overage with cash, check, 49er ID card, or credit card, or decide which books to borrow to stay within the $200 allotment. Any additional payment due beyond the $200 allotment (including tax) must be paid in full when the books are collected.