Poll Everywhere has released a new function called, "Teams" for faculty and staff to share poll questions in Poll Everywhere and PowerPoint, run reports on all presentations, and more! In order to use this function, you will need to request a team.
- Log into polleverywhere.com using your NinerNET credentials
- You will now see the Polls tab. You will need to group the questions you want to share before the Share option via Teams will appear for you.
- Note that you may group one stand-alone question if you only need to send one question to your team
- Select the group of questions you would like to share by clicking inside the checkbox to the left of the group name. A series of options will appear. You will need to select Share
- From there, you will be able to select the team to which you would like to send the group of questions. They will be able to view your questions via the Shared with Me menu option
- The share icon will appear next to any and all groups that are shared
- You can click on this icon to stop sharing or to confirm sharing
Click this link if you want to learn about using poll from your teammates
|Content by Label|
|cql||label = "poll-everywhere" and type = "page" and space = "FAQ"|