- The Duo Mobile app is available for free in the Google Play Store for Android or iPhone in the App Store.
- You can use the Duo Mobile app to Send a Duo Push or Enter a Passcode.
- Duo Push is an on-demand authentication method that works with just a cellular (or WiFi) connection.
- Duo Push uses the Duo app to send a banner notification:
- Enter a Passcode is an on-demand authentication method that generates an in-app code and works without an internet connection.
- Enter a Passcode sends a 6-digit code to your Duo Mobile app or to you in a text message that you enter to authenticate.
- Because most of us carry a mobile phone with us everywhere, using the Duo Mobile app is often the most convenient way to verify your identity.
- It is free to use the Duo Mobile app, whereas the Call Me option incurs a cost for the University.