Please note that you should be aware of the following when gaining remote access to Banner INB:
- The computer equipment has current malware/antivirus protection and current operating system patches.
- If using a wireless network, that it is secured with a password.
- Use a password-protected profile on the computer to prevent unauthorized individuals (e.g., family members, friends) from accessing university information.
- When working with sensitive university information, data is stored only on approved cloud storage or university network drives as outlined in the Guideline for Data Handling.
- No unauthorized users are allowed to access university resources via the VPN.
- Disconnect from the VPN when it is no longer needed.
- Read the Standard for Responsible Use and understand that this standard extends to their access to.