Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- University computers are replaced on a regular basis, as budgets allow.
- Typically, the primary computer for full time faculty and staff members is replaced on a 3 or 4 year basis, depending on the Division:
- Business Affairs is on a 3yr replacement cycle. The remainder of campus is primarily on a 4yr replacement cycle.
- Departments are responsible for providing computers for new and part time faculty and staff.
- OneIT staff coordinate the replacement process.