Faculty will need to import their class rosters into Poll Everywhere.
- Login to Poll Everywhere
- At the top of the page, click on Participants
- Once on the Participants page, click Add Participant
- On the Add participant screen, click on Connect to LMS
- On the Connect to LMS > Select LMS screen, click on Canvas by Instructure
- On the Authorize screen, click Login
- Confirm the information is your name and UNC Charlotte email address. Click Authorize
- You will now see Your available Canvas logins. Verify your name is after login. Click on the link
- On the Select Courses screen, click the checkbox for each course in which you will be using Poll Everywhere. Click Continue when finished
- You should see the following screen. Click Got it! when ready.
- You should now see your course names listed under Groups on the right hand side of the page.
- To view/hide participants in Ungrouped or a specific course, click on the colored circle for that specific instance. You will notice the Ungrouped circle is no longer dark gray, so those participants will no longer be displayed.
- Your students will now be able to respond to poll questions through their account which has been created through the class roster import
- Students will log into Poll Everywhere using https://polleverywhere.com/login