Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Log into Kronos WFR
- Select My Reports > HR > Accruals > Balances
- Click Settings > Load Saved Settings
- Select Negative Leave Balance
- Any leave entered to ADVVAC or ADVSICK will result in a negative leave balance in VACATION or SICK respectively until the employee accrues enough leave to cover the negative balance.
- Review the last column of the report, Hours Remaining This Year (Projected), to verify the supervisor has not over advance for the calendar year without Human Resources approval. The balance should be a positive number. If negative, that means the employee will not accrue enough leave by the end of the year.