Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tell Me

Non-US Citizen Requests: Depending on the Visa type, documentation from the International Student and Scholar Office (ISSO) may be required to submit the request. Requests for guests with B1, B2 and Visa Waiver status are exempt from this requirement. 

Vendor Requests: Review the contract with the appropriate business officer prior to submitting the request.

  1. Guests who hold E, F, G, H, J, L, O, TN, and Other visa types need to get approval from ISSO PRIOR to requesting the Sponsored Guest account: Please allow 48 hours for processing.
  2. J Visa holders will receive a notification email similar to below from ISSO once all paperwork is complete. This email must be attached to the OneIT Sponsored Guest Account Request form.

  3. Guests who hold a B1/B2 visa, Visa Waiver Program (VWP), OR Valid Employment Authorization Document (EAD) do not need to work with ISSO prior to submitting request.

  4. Resources available through ISSO
    1. International Programs Invite a Guest Lecturer
    2. B1/B2 and Visa Waiver guests must receive Export Control Certification prior to sponsored account approvals, click here for the Export Control Form.
    3. Guest visitor: J-1 Exchange Visitor Form
  5. For additional resources or questions contact ISSO
    1. Phone: 704-687-7781
    2. Email:

Related FAQs

Page viewed times