Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tell Me

  1. You will first need to update your name by contacting
  2. Once you receive confirmation that your academic record has been updated, contact to request a replacement diploma with your new name on it.

Related FAQs

Page viewed times