Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tell Me

  1. You should contact Student Accounts to settle any outstanding balance due on your account. 
  2. Once the balance is paid, the hold is released. 
  3. Your diploma will then been released with the the printing company for delivery.

Related FAQs

Page viewed times