Anyone who submits the PBR will be required to attach:
- A report that shows the transactions that were batched out under that account the evening before they processed.
- Most campus systems process through TouchNet; if your merchant account processes through TouchNet, the TouchNet Payment Gateway access should be requested. It will provide a batch settlement report which is required for the PBR for those transactions.
If your merchant area utilizes a different gateway report, you will be required to attach a copy of that gateway report to the PBR.
eCommerce will not provide accesses to external gateways other than TouchNet.
- No gateway report is required to be attached to PBR submissions for transactions that process through Point of Sale terminals.
- The Batch Totals Report from the terminal should be retained internally by the merchant for audit purposes.
- A report that shows the transactions that processed under that merchant account overnight and were received by the bank.
- In all cases, that report is obtained through the SunTrust Merchant Services (STMS) reporting portal, ClientLine.
- ClientLine access will be required for anyone responsible for pulling the reports for the PBR submissions.
- The American Express (AmEx) reporting portal, Online Merchant Services, access should be obtained for all merchant staff responsible for reconciling transactions or responding to disputes.
- It will provide needed information to you as a merchant, but will not be required for the PBR submission.