Supervisors or departmental timekeepers can correct a timesheet after it has been approved.
- The supervisor or departmental timekeeper will need to locate the timesheet period that needs to be corrected by going to Manage Time > Manage Timesheets > By Pay Period.
- Navigate to the timesheet period using the arrows at the top.
- Click the edit timesheet icon to open the timesheet.
- Click the reject or correct button located on the green action bar in the top right corner of the employee's timesheet.
- Corrections should be made to the timesheet by one of the following methods:
- Supervisor or timekeeper make correction(s) directly to the timesheet OR
- Employee submits applicable timesheet change request(s) or time off request(s) for approval by supervisor
- Once corrections are completed, the supervisor or timekeeper should click approve on the green action item bar to close the timesheet back.