If the H: drive doesn't automatically mount at login, manually mount the H: drive by doing the following:
- From the Finder Menu bar at the top of your screen, click Go
- Click Connect to Server
- In the Server Address: field, type smb://filer.uncc.edu/home/username (username is NinerNET username)
- Click Connect
- When the dialog box appears, enter your NinerNET password to authenticate
- Make sure that Finder Preferences > General > Connected Servers box is checked. If not, the server icon won't be seen on the desktop.
- If you need to access from off campus, connect to the VPN and then follow the steps provided.
If you would like to easily mount again in the future, should connection ever be lost, you can:
- Type the server name in the Server Address: field
- Click the + plus sign icon to the right of the server address
viewed 1,537 times