Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Click the Apple menu in the upper left-hand corner of the screen and select System Preferences
- Click on Printers & Scanners
- Click the + below the white box on the left
- Click Add Printer or Scanner...
- A list of available printers should display, select the one desired
- If the desired printer doesn't display, click on the IP option at the top to add a different printer
- Complete the printer configuration and click Add
- Address: IP Address of the printer
- Protocol: Internet Printing Protocol - IPP
- Queue: (leave blank)
- Name: What would you like to call the printer?
- Location: Where is the printer located?
- Use: choose the model of the printer
- Click Add
- The printer setup is now complete. Be sure to print a test page to verify that it works
viewed 654 times