Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- To request a reasonable accommodation, an employee should submit an Accommodation Request Form to their supervisor or a member of the Employee Relations staff in the Human Resources Department.
- Personnel Information Memorandum (PIM) 50, Reasonable Accommodation, https://hr.uncc.edu/pims/reasonable-accommodation, is available to assist qualified UNC Charlotte employees and/or applicants with disabilities in requesting reasonable accommodations related to position responsibilities.
- This procedure applies to all qualified applicants and university employees with disabilities.
- Including SHRA and EHRA employees who are in assignments considered part-time, full-time, probationary, career status, adjunct, or temporary (which includes student employees).
- Employees who need assistance in requesting an accommodation should contact the Employee Relations Unit for assistance.