- ITS Google Shared Drive administrators use a standard naming convention when creating folders - this naming convention allows for...
- Grouping of common Google Shared Drive types (Google lists Shared Drives alphabetically)
- Easy identification of purpose and ownership
- Folders should, when possible, include a department name
- Examples of Google Shared Drive naming...
- Example: dept-its-ce
- cmte-<department>-<committee name>
- Example: cmte-its-clientfacing
- proj-<department>-<project name>
- Example: proj-its-itsm
- research-<department>-<research project>
- Example: research-biol-DNAstudy
- grant-<department>-<grant name>
- Example: grant-econ-financial
If this naming convention doesn't work for your Shared drive, discuss options with Google Shared Drive administrators when requesting a Shared drive.
There is no content with the specified labels