You must have manager access on a Google Shared Drive to manage who has access. See this FAQ for more information about Google Shared Drive permissions.
- Login to gdocs.uncc.edu and browse to the Google Shared Drive folder you want to manage by expanding Shared Drives
- Right click on the folder and select Manage members
- A Member access box will open that lists who has access and what access they have
- To change or remove access for current members...
- Click the access dropdown menu to the right of the member you want to change or remove
- Click the new access you want to provide to the member
- Click Done
- To add members...
- Click ADD MEMBERS
- Enter the name of the person/Google group or email address into the Add names or email addresses field
- Click Content Manager to change the permissions for the person/Google group you are adding (Note that the default permission is Content Manager)
- Enter a message in the the Message field if you want to send a personalized note to the new member
- Check the Skip sending notification checkbox if you do not want to send a email notification to the new member
- Click Send/Add
There is no content with the specified labels