Approximately three (3) business days before classes begin, you will receive an email with your approved FSTL form. Gather the following items:
- Printed approved FSTL form,
- Your picture ID, and
- Cash, check, 49er ID card, or credit card.
- Go to the bottom floor of the UNC Charlotte Barnes & Noble bookstore located in the Student Union.
- Present the approved FSTLP form and your ID to the cashier.
- If the approved textbooks exceed the course cap of $200, you may pay the overage with cash, check, 49er ID card, or credit card, or decide which books to borrow to stay within the $200 allotment. Any additional payment due beyond the $200 allotment (including tax) must be paid in full when the books are collected.
Reminder: All textbooks remain the property of the FSTL program, even if a portion over the $200 cap is paid for by the FSTL program participant. Any amount paid in excess of the $200 cap is non-refundable, unless the book is returned with original purchase receipt and drop slip during the official drop period.
Click here for more information about the faculty/staff textbook loan program.