Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- UNC Charlotte employees can request sponsored accounts for guests affiliated with the University in order to get access to the University's electronic and computing resources.
- There are different types of sponsored guest accounts. See this FAQ for more details.
- A sponsored guest account can also be requested for affiliates getting paid using an Electronic Check Request (eCR).
- Go to the Sponsored Guest Account Form to submit a request.
- Do not request a sponsored account for:
- the on-boarding of new faculty or staff if the employee is getting paid. Complete the proper paperwork with Human Resources or Academic Affairs. If the full job is not ready or all the paperwork is not complete, Academic Affairs or Human Resources can still create an initial record once the background check has been completed. This initial record will trigger the creation of the NinerNET accounts.
- someone who was already employed by the University