For both exempt and non-exempt employees, time off is added to the timesheet after approval by the supervisor.
|Time Off APPROVED by supervisor||Time Off NOT APPROVED by supervisor|
- Determine which one of the following two scenarios fit and follow the Kronos WFR menu instructions listed:
- If it is for a day in the current bi-weekly period:
- Click My Info > My Time > Timesheet > Current Timesheet, OR
- If it is for a day on a future or past bi-weekly timesheet:
- Click My Info > My Time > Timesheet > Historical Timesheets
Click the View/Edit Timesheet icon next to the timesheet period that contains the time off date that needs to be modified .
For past timesheets that are closed, the supervisor or departmental timekeeper must first re-open the timesheet by clicking the reject or correct button located on the blue action bar in the top right corner of the employee's timesheet.
- Click Change Requests on the blue action item bar at the top of the screen.
- In the window that opens, click the drop-down for the Change Type and choose Cancel Time Off or Modify Time Off
- If Cancel Time Off is selected, any approved time off on the timesheet will be displayed.
- Click the white box to insert a check mark next to the applicable date(s) to cancel.
- Click Submit Changes.
If Modify Time Off is selected, any approved time off on the timesheet will be displayed with the pencil edit icon next to it.
This process can be completed to change the Time Off type, date, or hours.
Click the pencil icon next to the applicable date to modify.
- Change the category of Time Off, the total Hours, or both.
- Click Submit Changes.
All Timesheet Change Requests are sent to the supervisor for approval.
If the timesheet was re-opened by the supervisor or timekeeper for a change request to be completed, after the change request is approved, the employee should resubmit the timesheet for a final approval again.
- Click My Info > My Time > Time Off > Request in Kronos WFR
- Locate the pending request on the calendar (dashed lines).
- Click on the request and select DELETE.
- Select DELETE on the next confirmation warning.
- Click My Info > My Time > Time Off > History in Kronos WFR
Select Next 3 months or Next Year for the period depending on the request date.
Past Year = Time Off requests submitted and taken through "today".
Next Year = Time Off request with future dates and not taken yet.
- Click the trash can in the bottom right corner to delete the request .
- Resubmit a new request.