Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Unfortunately, no. Since you entered into a personal agreement with Dropbox, even though you were storing files related to work, it was still a personal account and a personal contract.
- University owned/related files should be moved from any personal storage to the University's Dropbox environment.
- Moving forward, faculty and staff at UNC Charlotte will have 2TBs of storage using the University's Dropbox.
- Dropbox should only be used for university business; it should not be used for personal file storage.
- Dropbox access is based on role.
- If someone leaves the university or changes roles (e.g. becomes a student) then that person will lose access to their Dropbox files.
- Student employees will lose access to shared Dropbox files when employment ends.
- Personal Dropbox accounts should be requested for personal files, www.dropbox.com.