Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tell Me

Supplemental to University Policy 602.10, Mobile Communication Device Allowances and MCD Procedures.

  1. No. You should only receive an allowance if your supervisor and Department Head require and approve your use of an MCD for business purposes (Note - temporary employees are not generally considered eligible for an MCD allowance).
  2. An allowance should only be provided to individuals required to maintain personal devices for substantial non-compensatory business reasons. 

Page viewed times