Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tell Me

Supplemental to University Policy 602.10, Mobile Communication Device Allowances and MCD Procedures.

  1. No. You should request the stated Exception Rate to cover both devices.
  2. This Exception Rate requires prior approval from the Vice Chancellor for Business Affairs.

Page viewed times