Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tell Me

Supplemental to University Policy 602.10, Mobile Communication Device Allowances and supplemental MCD Procedures.

  1. No. Equipment purchased by the University is University property and must be disposed of according to University Policy 601.10, Surplus Property Procedures.
  2. MCDs that are no longer needed must be given to the department administrator, who will then forward it to Surplus Property along with a properly completed Fixed Assets Disposition and Change eForm

Page viewed times