Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- In general, Dropbox is available to employees. Faculty and staff are automatically eligible and requests may be made for student employees and sponsored guests.
- Access is not available to students, generic accounts, or Emeritas faculty.
- Google Drive or One Drive can be used instead for students and Emeritas faculty.
- Dropbox should only be used for university business; it should not be used for personal file storage.
- Dropbox access is based on your role at the university.
- If someone leaves the university or changes roles (e.g. becomes a student) then that person will lose access to their Dropbox files.
- Student employees will lose access to shared Dropbox files when employment ends.
- Personal Dropbox accounts should be requested for personal files, www.dropbox.com.