The Faculty/Staff Textbook Loan Program (FSTLP) may be used in conjunction with Tuition Waiver for UNC Charlotte courses only.
- Login to My UNCC
- Click the Banner Self Service icon
- Select the Employee tab
- Click on Tuition Waiver-Request
- Select the button marked Click Here for UNC Charlotte Courses
- Select the correct Term from the drop-down menu and click OK
Result: A confirmation page such as the one pictured below will display your manager’s name. Follow the instructions on the page to confirm or correct the reporting relationship.
Warning: Confirming an incorrect manager will delay processing
- Check the box next to the course(s) for which you want to apply tuition waiver(s)
- If you are taking a graduate level course read the IRS tax exemption hyperlink and select Yes or No
- If you want to take advantage of the textbook loan program, check the I would like to take advantage of the Textbook Loan Program, then click OK
- If you do not want to take advantage of the textbook loan program, click OK
- If you would like more information on the textbook loan program, click the link to the Textbook Loan Program, and click Ok
- If you choose to take advantage of the textbook loan program, select the course(s) for which you want to use the textbook loan program
- Click OK.
Result: Your request will be automatically routed to you manager via email for review. If your manager is on extended leave, the request will be sent to your manager's manager.