Two options are available. Each option results in the same outcome: the employee's automatic lunch deduction is not calculated.
- Option 1
- In Kronos WFR, go to My Employees > Employee Information and click on the Schedules tab.
- Delete the schedule for the day the employee did not take a lunch break.
- The record deleted will no longer appear on the schedule, as shown in the screenshot below for Tuesday, 11/03/2015.
- Return to view the employee’s timesheet. The 0:30 minute deleted Calc. Break no longer appears by the corresponding date, as shown in the screenshot below for Tuesday, 11/03/2015.
- Option 2
- Change the schedule to one that does not include the automatic lunch deduction, as shown in the screenshot below for Tuesday, 11/03/2015.
Reference this FAQ to learn how to override your automatic lunch deduction.