Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tell Me

  1. Faculty and staff cannot submit their own proposals. All proposals must be submitted by an authorized organizational representative (AOR) of the University. 
  2. Contact the Director of ORSO, Ellen Zavala, at or 704-687-1881 with questions.