Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tell Me

  1. You can access NORM using your University credentials.  The system can be accessed on the Research and Economic Development website.



For more information, contact the Office of Research Services & Outreach at or the Director, Ellen Zavala, at or 704-687-1881.