Did you receive an email or text message notifying you that your NinerNET password was reset? If so, here's why:
- The UNC Charlotte Security team occasionally needs to reset NinerNET password because...
- There have been too many unsuccessful password reset attempts in a short period of time.
- A password contained a first, last, or preferred name.
- Under these circumstances, passwords are scrambled as a safeguard measure.
- Since you no longer know your password, create a new password following the instructions in this FAQ.
Double click "Content by Label" below. Under "Labels*" in the left menu, type all labels relevant to this page (those you have added to the page by clicking the "Labels" icon in the bottom left). When finished, delete this comment!