Students with disabilities who are registered at the Office of Disability Services can use the online Disability Services Portal to request accommodations. The following instructions explain how to view students Accommodation Letters online.
- Go to DS Portal
- Click on DS Faculty Portal icon
- This brings the Instructor Information (Help) page
- Click on Accommodation letters tab in the menu bar
- Login using your NinerNet username and password.
This brings the “Accommodation Letters” page. Select the correct semester from the drop-down menu.
Here you can see a table list of all the students who have submitted accommodation requests in your various courses. Click on "COURSE" column title to sort by course.
You will need to confirm receipt of the accommodation letter(s) for each student.
- To view the Accommodation Letter and begin the confirmation process, click on View letter by the corresponding student’s name.
- The student’s name appears in the top left corner of the page, and your course information appears in the top right corner of the page.
- Click Review PDF Letter button to view the student’s Accommodation Letter.
- Click the acknowledgment checkbox to confirm receipt of the Accommodation Letter.
- Click Submit to complete the process for the selected student.
- See this flyer for a brief, printable outline.
- For any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (704) 687-0040