If you are not seeing Power BI in your list of available apps in Office 365, do the following...
Only a limited version is available with the university Microsoft Office 365 agreement. The version available will not allow you to share or collaborate on data visualizations.
- Go to https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/
- Click Sign In in the upper right corner
- Enter your University email address that includes your NinerNET username (not an email alias you may have) and click Next
- Enter your NinerNET password and click Sign in
- Click No to stay signed in (you will be accessing through Office 365)
- The Power BI interface will open - you can logout by clicking the Profile button in the upper right corner then Sign out
- Login to office365.com to verify PowerBI is available in your apps list
Double click "Content by Label" below. Under "Labels*" in the left menu, type all labels relevant to this page (those you have added to the page by clicking the "Labels" icon in the bottom left). When finished, delete this comment!